The event has already passed!
The Finnish Summer will be opened in Savonlinna 7-9 June 2019.
The program during the Summer Opening weekend:
* Street Food Market Thu 6.6.-Sat 8.6. The Market is open kl. 10.00-20.00. More info: Link Also Flea Market on Sat.
* Fri 7.6. "See the pedestrians" Virtual Reality workshop tent by Finnish Road Safety Council near Sokos (Olavinkatu 57) kl. 11.00-17.00.
* Fri-Sat 7.-8.6. St Olaf Summer Fest -music festival in the heart of Savonlinna in Kirkkopuistonkenttä -field (Sotilaspojankatu) . The festival opens at 17.30 on Fri and Sat.
* Sat 8.6. Old vehicles - cars, trucks and motor cyckles are touring around in Savonlinna area.
- The cars star touring between 8.00-12.00 from Olavinkatu Street.
- and come back to Olavinkatu street 12.30-15.00.
- Award ceremony kl. 15.00-16.00 from the event stage near Sokos (Olavinkatu 57).
- More info: Link
* Sat 8.6. Savonlinna region Village Market open at 9.00-13.00 near City Market (Tulliportinkatu 10). Local associations introduces oneselves and sell local products.
* Sat 8.6. kl. 10.00 Blessing ceremony of the cruising ships and the Lake Saimaa cruising season at the Passanger harbor kl. 10.00
- Charity cruises with S/S Punkaharju at 11.00 and 13.00.
* Sat 8.6. Kids Olavinlinna castle -happening in Olavinlinna kl. 11.00-17.15. Guided tours for kids, hobbyhorse tournament. Normal entrance fees.
* Charity Auction kl. 10.00-12.00 in main Bus Station (Tulliportinkatu 1-5)
* At the Event Stage near Sokos:
- Summer Opening Dedcleration kl 12.00
- Magic and chain saw performance kl. 13.00
* Sun 9.6. Declaration of Holiday season in Kerimäki, the village of the largest wooden church in the world (23 km from Savonlinna city cetre), kl. 12.00.
- pic nic in the church park
- local fish and delicacies to buy
- activites for kids
|Tickets||Missing Ticket info|
|Time||6.6.2019 - 9.6.2019 at 10:00 - 15:00|
|Location||Savonlinna and its surroundings, Olavinkatu, 57100, Savonlinna
|Keywords||Festivals and major events, Family events, Cultural events, Museums, galleries and exhibitions, Markets, Food events|